• To provide needful training on perfect/scientific method of harvesting and collecting MFPs to ensure long term survival of forest and sustainable base of income.
To develop essential skills in SHGs on post-harvest management practices (sorting, grading, cleaning, washing, primary level processing scientific storage,) of MFPs through training and method demonstration.
• To establish Vandhan Kendras at village level with essential tools, equipments for harvesting, collection and primary processing of MFPs for reducing drudgery, wastage and increasing efficiency and capacity of SHGs.
• Supporting MFP Market Development and ensuring fair returns to the tribal gathers.
• Building capacities of MFP gatherers
• Linking to credits & markets
• Enhancing Marketing competitiveness